INVITE LAKITIA TO SPEAK
LaKitia has successfully worked with a variety of audiences delivering uplifting, empowering, and motivating messages to women and young adults on being their authentic self. Her passion, success, and fire is contagious and moves people into action.
Don't Quit Your Daydreams
Daydreams get a bad rep because most times the daydreamer is not paying attention while lost in their thoughts. However, this is not a reason to quit daydreaming or discourage it. There is a way to maximize daydreams for personal and professional growth. It’s time to re-purpose daydreaming in order to level up in our lives and business.
- The importance daydreams have on manifesting a courageous life and career
- Master the qualities of a good daydreamer for maximum value
- How to daydream your way to increased profits
- Ways to change the negative connotations of daydreaming
Life After Sexual Abuse: Discover, Define, & Live Your Truth
Healing from sexual abuse is a victory that's not shared by everyone. After healing it's expected that you will automatically know which direction to move next. But healing from sexual abuse is a destination on your journey to purpose. LaKitia will share her story of transforming from victim to survivor. Her testimony explains how she was able to finally discover then embrace her calling to inspire women live a courageous life.
- How to live an authentic purpose driven life.
- Why it’s important to embrace your difference.
- How to gain clarity and build confidence after sexual abuse.
- How to turn your pain into purpose.
Manifest a Courageous Life without Limits
A life that is not bound by fear, negative opinions, and excuses is a courageous life. You can have a life without limits if you’re willing to accept yourself and take courageous action. Embracing every flaw and imperfection removes the limits that are created by self-doubt and insecurity. Now is the time to connect the dots between authenticity and purpose for manifesting a courageous life.
- 3 step method for Manifesting a Courageous Life without Limits
- How to tap into your unique gifts by simply getting out of your own way
- Uncomplicated ways to turn everyday problems into triumphs
- Effective techniques on prioritizing your happiness, protecting your peace, and experiencing more joy
BOOK LAKITIA TO SPEAK AT YOUR UPCOMING EVENT
Public Relations Manager
OFFICIAL BIO & MEDIA PHOTOS (right click)
Courageous. Inspirational. Transparent. Thought Provoking. Leader.
LaKitia Woodard is a born survivor possessing a passion for empowering women and holds a MBA Global Management. For over 10 years, she’s motivated and captivated women on embracing their difference to recognize their unique gifts. She traveled with Youthful Survivors across the country speaking and sharing her story of surviving sexual abuse at different schools, non-profits, organizations, and churches. During her career, she unmasked the ugly truth to most problems among women: lack of self-awareness. In order to solve this issue, she created A Sister’s Truth (AST). AST is a Sister Coaching business helping women to Discover, Define, and Live their Truth for manifesting a courageous life without limits.